After-School Butterscotch Brownies Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla in a large mixer bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the butterscotch morsels and the nuts. Spread into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup morsels.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- 2 1/4 cups (656 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) package (180 mL) butterscotch flavoured morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pecans