Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cups, set aside.
Whisk dry ingredients in large bowl to combine.
In second bowl, whisk wet ingredients (except apple) to combine. Add grated apple to wet ingredients and stir to combine.
Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Spray top of batter lightly with cooking spray.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup minus
- 1 tbsp (110 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) table salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground allspice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canola oil
- 1 large egg; lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) 1% buttermilk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 3/4 cup (190 mL) grated apple (about 1 large apple; cored; unpeeled and grated)
|Calories from Fat||40|