Baked Black Bean Wings Recipe
Trim off tips, excess skin and fat from chicken wings; separate at joint.
In bowl, whisk SPLENDA® Granulated, black bean sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic. Add wings, turning to coat.
Bake wings on rack on foil-lined baking sheet in 400°F (200°C) oven for 40 minutes or until crusty and no longer pink inside. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 2 lb (1 kg) chicken wings
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Chinese fermented black bean sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each sesame oil and rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard 2 cloves garlic; halved
|Calories from Fat||270|