Banana Walnut Oatmeal Recipe
Place milk and SPLENDA® Stevia No Calorie Sweetener in a small pot. Bring to a boil.
ADD oats and simmer for about 5 minutes or until thick. Stir constantly.
REMOVE from heat and stir in vanilla, cinnamon, bananas and walnuts. Allow to sit for one minute.
- ½ cup (125 mL) nonfat milk
- 2 packets SPLENDA® Stevia No Calorie Sweetener
- ¼ cup (60 mL) old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon (.6 mL) cinnamon
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sliced bananas
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) chopped walnuts
|Calories from Fat||30|