Blueberry Corn Muffins Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray or line muffin cups with paper liners.
Blend dry ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
Blend butter in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg substitute slowly.
Scrape sides and continue to mix until butter forms small lumps. Add vanilla and buttermilk. Mix well. Add dry ingredients in three batches. Mix well and scrape the sides of the bowl after each addition.
Fold blueberries gently into batter. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, filling cups to the top. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until done.
- 1 3/4 cup (425 ml) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 1/4 tsp (6 ml) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (3 ml) Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp (3 ml) Salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) SPLENDA® Granular
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Unsalted Butter; softened
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) Egg Substitut
- e 2 tsp (10 ml) Vanilla
- 1 cup (250 ml) Buttermilk
- 1 cup (250 ml) Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
|Calories from Fat||90|