Breakfast Rainbow Crepes Recipe
Place mixed fruit in 6 cup bowl and sprinkle with the 2 Tbsp of SPLENDA® Granulated. Toss gently to mix, cover and set aside in fridge.
Place the milk, eggs, 1 tsp SPLENDA® Granulated and almond extract in blender and mix. Add the flour and oat bran, then process again until blended.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Mix yoghurt and 2 tsp SPLENDA® Granulated for topping and set aside in fridge.
For each crepe, pour about 2 Tbsp of batter in a 7” crepe pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and heated over medium heat. Swirl to coat the pan and gently flip once the top looks dry. Cook second side about twenty seconds more. Remove to plate and keep warm. Repeat until all batter has been used.
Place two crepes on each plate, fill each with about 1 Tbsp fruit mix. Fold crepes and garnish with about 1 Tbsp of yoghurt and 1 Tbsp fruit – then sprinkle lightly with toasted almonds.
- 4 cups (1L) any combination blueberries; raspberries; peaches; nectarines; kiwi
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 cup (250 ml) 1% milk
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp (5 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) almond extract
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) oat bran
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain 1% yoghurt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) toasted slivered almonds
|Calories from Fat||30|