Chocolate, Banana & Peanut Butter Rolls Recipe
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
In a bowl, mix together chocolate, bananas, SPLENDA® Granulated and peanut butter.
Baste each phyllo dough sheet with melted butter. Sprinkle with walnuts and add the chocolate mixture. Fold dough sides slightly and shape into a roll.
Place the 6 rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes or until pastry is lightly golden.
Advice: For heavier rolls, double the phyllo dough sheets.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 sliced ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) peanut butter
- 6 phyllo dough sheets, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) melted butter, to baste the dough with
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts