Chocolate Cake Brownies Recipe
Combine SPLENDA® Granulated, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a mixer bowl, beat margarine eggs and vanilla for 1 minute.
Add applesauce and beat just until blended.
Stir in flour mixture and nuts just until blended.
Spread evenly in greased 8-inch (20 cm) square pan.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 15 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
Cool on rack.
Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- 2⁄3 cup (160mL) all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup (160mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1⁄3 cup (80 mL) cocoa
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1⁄3 cup (80 mL) soft margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup (80 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 (80mL) cup chopped walnuts (optional)