Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Grease 9 x 5" (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan. Set aside.
Combine flour, SPLENDA® Granulated, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. Coarsely chop baking chocolate bars.
Mix eggs, bananas, oil, and milk in a large bowl until well blended. Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate and walnuts.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
NOTE: BAKERS® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods Holdings, Inc.
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 6, 1 oz (28 g) squares BAKERS®* Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts