Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
Line 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan with foil, leaving overhang for handles. Set aside
In small bowl, toss together pecans, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and cinnamon; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time; beat in vanilla.
In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream, making 2 additions of dry ingredients and 1 of sour cream. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle with streusel.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until tester inserted in centre comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) vanilla
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each baking soda and baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) light sour cream
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, packed
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) cinnamon