Citrus Salsa Recipe
Bring small saucepan of water to a boil. Blanch tomatoes for 30 seconds and then rinse with cold water. Peel and chop tomatoes.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour (optional). Serve. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
Note: Serve Citrus Salsa with baked tortilla chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish.
- 4 Roma tomatoes2 large oranges; peeled; diced
- 1 large Vidalia onion; peeled and chopped
- 2 Jalapeño peppers; seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated OR 3 SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Packets
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh; chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
|Calories from Fat||0|