Club Sandwich with Creamy Garlic Dressing Recipe
For creamy dressing, stir all ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.Dressing can be stored refrigerated for up to a week.
For sandwich, toast bread and spread garlic dressing on each slice.Cut bacon in half and arrange on 4 slices of toast.Slice chicken and arrange over bacon.Top chicken with cheddar cheese and tomato slices and cover with remaining toast slices.Press sandwich down gently and slice.To cut into quarters, insert 4 toothpicks into sandwich and slice in between.
Alternately, sandwich can be assembled and pressed in a panini machine or wrapped in foil and heated for 12 minutes in a 400°F (200°C) oven and served hot.
- Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic; finely minced
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 8 slices bacon; cooked and drained 25 oz (140 g each) boneless; skinless chicken breasts; cooked
- 4 slices medium cheddar cheese
- 8 slices ripe tomato
|Calories from Fat||210|