Curry Turkey Wraps Recipe
Whisk together mayonnaise, coriander, onion, SPLENDA® Granulated, curry paste and lemon juice; set aside.
Halve, pit and peel avocado; dice. Peel and finely dice apple. Fold into mayonnaise mixture.
Divide lettuce, turkey and avocado mixture among tortillas. Tightly roll up; cut in half diagonally.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry paste or powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 4 leaves Romaine or leaf lettuce
- 12 oz (335 g) thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 4 large flour tortillas
|Calories from Fat||252|