Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecake Recipe
Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Place one cookie in each paper cup. Set aside.
Mix coffee granules and water in large bowl until coffee is dissolved. Add SPLENDA® Granulated, cream cheese spread, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Spoon evenly over cookies in muffin pan. Top each cheesecake evenly with raspberries. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving to soften slightly.
- 12 Ginger Snaps
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Decaffeinated Instant Coffee
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 - 8 oz (225 g) container Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tsp (5 mL)vanilla
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Lite Whipped Topping
- 1 cup (250mL) fresh raspberries