Fruit Papillotes with Orange Sorbet Recipe
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Cut 4 squares of aluminum foil (approx. 6x6 inches (15x15 cm) and lightly grease with butter. In centre of each foil square, place equal amounts of the banana and strawberry pieces and then the chopped mint leaves. Sprinkle with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend.
Close corners of foil tightly to enclose (papillotes). Bake for 5 minutes.
Open corners of foil (papillotes), top each serving with 1 scoop of sorbet. Serve immediately.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, unsalted
- 2 chopped bananas
- 12 strawberries cut in half
- 4 mint leaves finely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 4 1/2 cup (125 mL) scoops orange sorbet (or other flavour)