Grilled Halibut with Strawberry Salsa Recipe
Toss all ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
Preheat grill on medium high and heat a fish grill (mesh).
Brush halibut fillets with oil and season lightly.
Place halibut fillets on grill. Close lid on BBQ and let cook for 8 minutes.
Lift lid and turn halibut 90 degrees and close lid.
Cook fish 8 more minutes, until it flakes easily when touched with a fork.
Remove halibut and serve with salsa.
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh tarragon
- 5 oz (140 g) halibut fillet portions
- 1 1/2 tbsp (23 mL) olive oil for brushing
- Salt & pepper
|Calories from Fat||60|