Grilled Salmon Tataki Recipe
Dice the mangoes and cut the pitted litchis in half.
In a pan, saute the fruit and sake for a few seconds.
Add the SPLENDA® Granulated and the rice vinegar and cook 2 minutes.
Set aside in a bowl in the refrigerator.
Season the piece of salmon and grill all sides 1 or 2 minutes.
Cut in pieces of the same size.
Drizzle the olive oil and add coriander leaves to the cold mango and litchi salad.
Place the mango and litchi salad on a rectangular plate in a linear way; add the pieces of salmon over the salad so they overlap.
Decorate with coriander shoots.
- 16 oz (450 g) of skinless salmon fillet
- 2 mangoes
- 10 litchis
- 3/8 cup (95 mL) sake
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- A few leaves of coriander
- A drizzle of olive oil (1/2 tbsp – 8 mL)
- Coriander shoots; if desired
- Salt; pepper
|Calories from Fat||90|