Holiday Spiced Tea Recipe
Bring 8 cups water to a boil. Pour over tea bags into large heat resistant bowl; cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, squeezing gently. Stir in SPLENDA® Granulated, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Combine 4 cups water, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into tea mixture, discarding spices.
Pour into mugs and serve tea hot with lemon and orange slices, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Add additional SPLENDA® Granulated, to taste.
- 12 cups (3 L) water; divided
- 6 tea bags
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp whole cloves
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 (6 oz.) can (188 g) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh lemon juice
- lemon slices; orange slices; whole cloves and cinnamon sticks
|Calories from Fat||0|