Lemon Blueberry Loaf Recipe
Combine flour, baking powder, SPLENDA® Granulated and salt in one large bowl.
In a separate bowl combine the eggs, milk, olive oil and lemon zest/juice. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredient bowl, then pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredient bowl and mix together until the batter is lightly moistened and all the ingredients are well mixed. Fold in the blueberries.
Bake in two separate 3 x 8 inch (8 x 20 cm) loaf pans for 20 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
- 1 3/4 cups (414 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) baking powder
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 4 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) 2% milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 2 lemons (zest and juice)
- 2 cups (500 mL) blueberries (frozen or fresh)
|Calories from Fat||60|