Macadamia Snickerdoodles Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Cream butter and SPLENDA® Granulated to combine. Stir in baking soda and cream of tartar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt until fully combined.
In a food processor pulse macadamia nuts with SPLENDA® Granulated and cinnamon until finely chopped.
Shape spoonfuls of cookie dough into 1 inch (25 mm) balls and roll in macadamia coating. Place on baking tray 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) apart and press gently to flatten slightly. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until cookies just begin to colour on bottom.
Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 1 month
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cream of tartar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) all-purpose flour
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) salted macadamia nuts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon