Merry Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Blend together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Cream butter, SPLENDA® Granulated and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the molasses and water. Stir well. Add the flour mixture and stir until well blended. Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours before rolling out and cutting into shapes.
Preheat oven to 350o F (180o C). Roll cookie dough out slightly less than 1/4 inch (0.5 cm). Cut into desired shapes. Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- 6 cups (1.5 L) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- 4 tsp (20 mL) ground ginger
- 4 tsp (60 mL) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) ground cloves
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) molasses
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) water