Muesli Energy Bars Recipe
In bowl, combine oats, corn syrup, honey, butter and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend. Fold in apricots, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds. Press into foil-lined then greased 9-inch (23 cm) square cake pan.
Bake in 325°F (160°C) oven for 70 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch. Let cool. Using foil, lift out of pan. Peel off foil; cut into bars.
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) corn syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) liquid honey
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) butter; melted 1/4 cup (60 mL) packed SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hulled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sesame or flax seeds
|Calories from Fat||99|