No-Sugar Sugar Cookies Recipes
Preheat oven to 350° F (177° C). Lightly oil a cookie sheet and set aside.
Blend together butters, SPLENDA® Granulated and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, or by hand. Blend until butter is softened. Add egg substitute, water and vinegar. Mix briefly. Add flours, salt and baking powder. Mix on low speed, until dough is formed. Do not overmix.
Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface. Divide dough in half. Pat each half into a circle and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate approx. 1 hour, allowing dough to chill.
Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out on a floured work surface to desired thickness, approx. 1/4 inch. Cut with cookie cutters. Place cookies on prepared sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the back. Cool on a wire rack.
Note: icing decorations not assumed in recipe
- 3/4 cup (170 g) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light butter
- 1 cup (25 g) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) egg substitute
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) vinegar (white or cider)
- 1 1/2 cups (190 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (215 g) cake flour
- 1/4 tsp (2 g) salt
- 1 tsp (5 g) baking powder