Oat Bran Pancakes Recipe
Heat nonstick griddle or frying pan over medium to medium high heat.
Combine oat bran, flour, SPLENDA® Granulated, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
Beat together buttermilk and egg substitute in a small bowl with a wire whisk. Pour the egg mixture over dry ingredients. Stir together until ingredients are just blended and no large dry lumps appear.
Pour approx. 1/4 cup pancake batter onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes until puffed, browned and slightly dry around the edges. Flip over and cook other side until golden brown.
- 1 cup (250 mL) oat bran hot cereal; uncooked
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (63 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) salt
- 2 cups (500 mL) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (63 mL) egg substitute
|Calories from Fat||18|