Your password has been sent to the email address you gave us. Look for it in your inbox!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
36 Reduced-Fat Chocolate Wafers
1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
5 Tbsp. Light Butter, melted
Peanut Butter Center
1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
3 Tbsp. Reduced-Fat Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp. Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
4 oz. Unsweetened Chocolate
8 oz. Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
1 3/4 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1/2 cup Skim Milk
1/2 cup Egg Substitute
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 oz. Sugar-Free Chocolate, melted (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Make crust. Crush cookies into fine crumbs. Blend all crust ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
3. Make peanut butter center. Place all center ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
4. Make chocolate filling. Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Set aside. Place cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated in a small mixing bowl. Beat until soft. Slowly add skim milk. Mix, using a wire whisk, until smooth. Add melted chocolate. Stir well. Add egg substitute and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
5. Assemble cups. Place 24 mini size foil baking cups on a sheet pan. Evenly divide crust between the 24 baking cups. Firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups. Place approx. 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter center in the center of each crust-lined baking cup. Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap sheet pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 10-15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Chill for approx. 2 hours before serving. Drizzle optional melted chocolate over the top for a garnish.
Nutrition InformationAmount per Serving
Serving Size: 1 cup
Total Calories: 105
Calories from fat: 55
Total fat: 7 g
Saturated fat: .4 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 80 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
Sugars: 3 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 mg
Protein: 4 g
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 starch, 1 fat
This recipe, when compared to a traditional recipe, has a 73% reduction in calories, a 64% reduction in fat, an 81% reduction in carbohydrates, and an 88% reduction in sugars!