Peanut Butter Cookie Bites Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
Beat margarine and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla. Beat on high speed for approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
Add SPLENDA® Granulated and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small mixing bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well-blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Mixture may be crumbly.
Roll level tbsp of dough into balls and drop onto a lightly oiled or parchment lined sheet pan, two inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool on wire rack.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) margarine, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) creamy style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) egg substitute
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt