Pineapple Coconut Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
Lay the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and pour the mixture onto the chicken.
Let it sit in the fridge for approximately 4 hours.
Drain the chicken and place on grill at medium heat for about 10 minutes on each side.
Mix the oil and the pesto and gently pour over the cooked chicken breasts.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) basil pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Pina Colada mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) olive oil
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) well-drained green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sea salt
|Calories from Fat||171|