Pumpkin Orange Mini Loaves Recipe
In bowl, beat butter with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in molasses.
In separate bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir into butter mixture alternately with pumpkin then yogurt and orange rind, making 3 additions of flour mixture. Divide among 4 greased or parchment paper–lined 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch (625 mL) metal or foil loaf pans.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until tester inserted in centre comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let cool in pans on racks for 5 minutes. Remove to rack and let cool completely.
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) fancy molasses
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) each ground ginger and baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each baking powder and cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each ground nutmeg and salt
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) plain yogurt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated orange rind