Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions; spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Set aside.
Combine oil, molasses, pumpkin and buttermilk in a small bowl; set aside.
Whisk together egg and SPLENDA® Granulated until blended. Add buttermilk mixture, whisking until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Pour 1/8th of the batter into a hot waffle iron and bake approximately 5 minutes. Serve with maple syrup.
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) molasses
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canned pumpkin
- 1 cup (250 mL) buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) no sugar added syrup sweetened with sucralose
|Calories from Fat||25|