Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
Whip cream to soft peaks and chill.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy and beat in 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® Granulated. Stir in lemon zest and vanilla.
Crush raspberries with a fork and stir in remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® Granulated until melted.
Fold chilled whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and gently but quickly fold in crushed raspberries.
Spoon mousse into 6 serving glasses and chill until ready to serve. Garnish mousse with fresh raspberries before serving.
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping cream
- 1 8 oz (240 g) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh or frozen raspberries, for garnish