Raspberry Cocktail Sauce with Chilled Shrimp Recipe
Place cocktail sauce ingredients in a food processor or a blender. Process or blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Chill cocktail sauce at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with shrimp. Cocktail sauce will keep, refrigerated, for five days.
- 1 cup (250 mL) no-sugar added raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared horseradish
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) tomato paste
- 3 tsp (15 mL) sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 lb (907 g) cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp