Raspberry Dressing Recipe
Place the cranberry juice, raspberries, vinegar, SPLENDA® Granulated, mustard and salt in a blender; purée until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a stead stream. Stir in the shallots and thyme. Dressing can be stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tip: Serve with a mixture of tender and bitter salad greens, such as baby spinach and radicchio.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) canola oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) very finely chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme leaves