Refreshing Iced Mocha Latte Recipe
Combine SPLENDA® Granulated, cocoa, and coffee in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in boiling water, whisking until blended. Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) half and half. Pour mixture into ice cube trays. Freeze 8 hours.
Pour remaining 1 cup (250 mL) half and half in blender. Gradually add frozen mocha cubes, blending until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish with chocolate curls and whipped topping, if desired.
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dutch process cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) instant coffee granules
- 2 cups (500 mL) boiling water
- 2 cups (500 mL) fat free half-and-half, divided
- Optional Garnish: frozen whipped topping, chocolate curls