Soy Marinated Chicken Breast with Grilled Asparagus Recipe
Combine all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir well. Add chicken breasts and marinate seven hours or overnight.
Remove chicken breasts from marinade. Discard marinade. Grill 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Grill asparagus 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 20 asparagus spears; trimmed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sesame oil
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh ginger; chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) lemon grass; chopped
- 2 medium green onions; chopped
|Calories from Fat||54|