SPLENDA® Mexican Tortilla Chips & Salsa Recipe
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Strain the salsa mixture to remove excess water.
Serve in small ramekins with tortilla chips.
- 2 small cans (14 oz) crushed pineapple; well drained
- 6 tomatoes; cut into cubes
- 2 medium red onions; cut into cubes
- Juice of 6 limes
- 1 bouquet fresh coriander; chopped
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sea salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thyme; dried
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Jalapeño peppers; chopped
- 1 large bag plain tortilla chips
|Calories from Fat||117|