Strawberry Almond Smoothies Recipe
In a blender, puree strawberries, yogurt and milk until smooth.
Blend in almond butter, SPLENDA® Granulated, extracts and cinnamon.
Add ice cubes and pulse to blend into smoothie, or put ice cubes into tall glasses and pour smoothie over ice.Serve immediately.
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh or frozen hulled whole strawberries
- 2 cups (500 mL) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) skim milk (optional 2% or 1%)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted almond butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) almond extractdash of ground cinnamon
- 2 - 3 cups (500 mL - 750 mL) ice cubes
|Calories from Fat||190|