Strawberry Yogurt Panna Cotta Recipe
In blender, blend fresh strawberries, SPLENDA® Granulated and yogurt; strain into bowl. Set aside.
In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the cream; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
In small saucepan, heat remaining cream with vanilla over medium heat until teaming; stir in gelatin mixture until melted. Whisk into strawberry mixture. Pour into six 6-oz (175 mL) ramekins or moulds. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
In small bowl, combine strawberries with SPLENDA® Granulated; let stand for 10 minutes. Turn Panna Cottas out onto dessert plates. Top with berries; sprinkle with vinegar.
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced fresh or thawed strawberries
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 cup (250 mL) Balkan-style plain yogurt
- 4 tsp (20 mL) unflavoured gelatin
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) 5% cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1-1/3 cups (330 mL) sliced fresh or thawed strawberries
- 2 tsp (10 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar