Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix Recipe
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Beat egg white until foamy; stir in SPLENDA® Granulated, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
Spray a 15 x 10 inch (37.5 cm x 25.0 cm) jellyroll pan with cooking spray; spread cereal mixture in a single layer in pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.
- 3 cups (750 mL) crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups (500 mL) toasted O-shaped cereal
- 2 cups (500 mL) small reduced-fat pretzels
- 1 cup (250 mL) oyster crackers
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground red pepper
|Calories from Fat||50|