Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Lightly grease a 13- x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish.
Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet; bake for 1 hour or until done. Cool to touch. Peel and mash. Reduce oven to 350° F (180° C).
Combine sweet potatoes and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon into baking dish.
Combine panko and remaining ingredients; sprinkle crumb mixture over top of casserole. Bake for 1 hour or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 extra large egg; lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter; melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter; melted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) maple syrup
|Calories from Fat||70|