Tiramisu Mousse with White Chocolate & Caramelized Oranges Recipe
In a beater with stand, beat eggs until frothy with half of SPLENDA® Granulated. Beat until smooth. Add mascarpone.
In a bowl, whip cream to soft peaks with remaining SPLENDA® Granulated. Using spatula, fold into mascarpone mixture. Refrigerate for 12 hours.
Mix coffee and zambuca and allow mixture to cool.
Fill a saucepan with cold water and add oranges. Bring to a boil and remove immediately from heat.
Repeat 3 times to caramelize oranges.
In a saucepan, stir 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, blanched oranges, and tangerine liqueur. Cook over low heat until oranges are caramelized.
Dip lady fingers into coffee and zambuca mixture and place in layers on plate.
Add tiramisu mousse.
Decorate with caramelized oranges and chocolate shavings.
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups (500 mL) mascarpone
- 2 cups (500 mL) 35% cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 oranges, diced
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Napoleon tangerine liqueur
- 21 lady fingers
- 2 extra-strong espressos
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) zambuca
- Sugarless white chocolate shavings