Triple Chocolate Shortbread Recipe
In heatproof bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt bittersweet chocolate. Let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in separate bowl, beat butter with SPLENDA® Granulated, until fluffy. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt in 2 additions, just until blended. Fold in semisweet and white chocolate chips.
Drop by heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) onto greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets, flattening to 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thickness. Bake in 300°F (150°C) oven until firm to the touch, about 30 minutes. Transfer to racks; let cool.
- 2 oz (56 g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each semisweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips