Two Bite Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Preheat he oven to 400oF (200oC). Grease a mini muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside. Place the flour, SPLENDA® Granulated, baking powder and salt in a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
Add the butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. With the motor running, pour in the milk, and process until dough comes together. Transfer to a lightly floured surface. Roll out into a rectangle that is 20 x 10-inch (50 cm x 25 cm).
Spread the melted butter over the dough leaving a small border all the way around. Sprinkle the SPLENDA®Brown Sugar Blend and cinnamon over top. Roll tightly into a long log. Cut into 18 small rounds. Place each round, spiral-side up, in a mini muffin cup. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1 3/4 cups (475 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground cinnamon