36 servings, ready in 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC).
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and Splenda Sweetener.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop level tablespoons of cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- ⅔ cup (158 mL) butter or margarine softened
- ⅔ cup (158 mL) brown sugar firmly packed
- ⅔ cup (158 mL) Splenda® Granulated Sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (355 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon (1.23 mL) salt
- 1 cup (237 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
Serving size:1 cookie