Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
24 servings, ready in 10 minutes
With an electric mixer, cream margarine for 1 minute. Add egg and vanilla and beat on high for 1 minute. Add SPLENDA® Granulated and beat until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; beat into mixture until smooth. Stir in chips.
Drop from small spoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with back of spoon. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned on bottoms. Cool on rack. Store in air-tight container.
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips