Chocolate SPLENDA® Truffles Recipe
60 servings, ready in 3 hours and 35 minutes
Place chocolate in large bowl. Bring cream, SPLENDA® Granulated, butter, raisins and orange zest to a boil. Slowly pour hot cream mixture over chocolate and stir until smooth. Let cool in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours. Shape mixture into small balls and dredge in cocoa.
Tip: This mixture makes a great chocolate spread for kids.
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) dark non sweetened chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) 15% cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) raisins
- raisins1 tbsp (15 mL) orange zest
- Enough cocoa for dredging