Cinna-Raisin Rice Pudding Recipe
8 servings, ready in 10 minutes
Bring water to a boil in a heavy medium-sized saucepan. Stir in salt and rice. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until water is absorbed (about 12 minutes).
Add milk, SPLENDA® Granulated, cinnamon, and raisins. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the milk is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Serve warm.
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) long grain rice
- 3 cups (750 mL) 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated OR 12 SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Packets
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) raisins
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) vanilla extract