Cran-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
30 servings, ready in 12 minutes
Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the margarine, sugar and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine, scraping down bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate and cranberries.
Drop dough by tablespoons (15mL) onto prepared baking sheets. Press gently to flatten dough. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 9-10 minutes. Let sit on baking sheets for 2-3 minutes and transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 1 c. (135 g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. (85 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25 mL) table salt
- 1/2 c. (105 g) calorie-reduced, non-hydrogenated tub margarine
- 1/2 c. (50 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. (50 g) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) vanilla
- 3/4 c. (125 g) semisweet, mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. (90 g) roughly chopped cranberries