Cranberry Apple Relish Recipe
Place cranberries, SPLENDA® Granulated, water and orange juice concentrate in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil 3-4 minutes or until cranberries start to thicken and water has reduced by about half.
Remove from pan and place in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
Add diced apple and half of the raisins to cranberries. Stir well. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle remaining raisins over cranberries as a garnish. Serve chilled as an accompaniment to roast meats or poultry.
- 1 (12 oz / 340 g) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange juice concentrate
- 1 medium apple - peeled; cored and diced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) golden raisins
|Calories from Fat||30|