Cranchewey Cran-nutty Carrot Cookies Recipe
54 servings, ready in 30 minutes
PREHEAT oven to 350° (180° C). Lightly spray cookie sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
COMBINE oats, flour and soda; set aside.
COMBINE SPLENDA® Granulated, eggs, and canola oil in a large mixing bowl, stirring until blended. Add pineapple with juice, coconut, carrots, cranberries, walnuts, and vanilla, stirring until blended. Add dry ingredients, stirring until blended.
DROP dough by tablespoonfuls, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
BAKE 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- 3 cups (750 ml) quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola oil
- 1 (8-oz) can (227 g) crushed pineapple, un-drained
- 1 cup (250 ml) flaked coconut
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded carrots
- 1 cup (250 ml) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract