Cream Cheese Raspberry Brownies Recipe
25 servings, ready in 1 hour and 10 minutes
Line 8-inch (2 L) square cake pan with foil, leaving overhang for handles. Set aside.
In heatproof bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate; let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in separate bowl, beat cream cheese with half of the SPLENDA® Granulated, until smooth. Beat in 1 of the eggs and half of the vanilla; set aside.
In separate bowl, beat butter with remaining SPLENDA® Granulated, until fluffy. Beat in remaining egg. Beat in all but 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the jam and the remaining vanilla, then chocolate, mixing well. In small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; mix into chocolate batter just until combined.
Spread chocolate batter in prepared pan. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining jam, in small dollops, over top. With knife, zigzag through cheese and jam layers for marble effect.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until tester inserted in centre has only a few crumbs clinging, about 40 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Remove from pan. Cut into squares, wiping knife between slices.
- 5 oz (140 g) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (250 g) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) seedless raspberry jam
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each baking soda and salt